Private Tour: Venice Art And Architecture Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover the incomparable art and architecture of Venice on a private walking tour with your very own guide. You'll focus on areas of architectural and artistic richness away from the well-trodden pathways and enjoy personalized attention on your private walking tour. Here's proof there's so much more to Venice than St. Mark's Square!
Know More about this tourHighlights on the tour include the interior of the grand Gothic San Giovanni and Paolo church, with the largest stained-glass window in Venice, and the jewel-box Renaissance exterior of the Miracoli church.
During the tour you will make your way through a maze of narrow alleyways to the area where the illustrious Venetian Marco Polo lived. Along the way, your informative guide will give you a clear understanding of the evolution of a broad range of artistic and architectural achievements in Venice.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Venice Art And Architecture Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Venice Art And Architecture Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to San Giovanni and Paolo
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Rucksacks and large bags are not allowed in some churches.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Tasting Private Tour in Venice
- Private Tour: Venice Bacaro Food Tour
- Private Transfer from Venice Airport to Hotel in Venice City Center
- Excursion to the Islands of Murano Burano and Torcello
- Venice Discovery Land and Boat Tour
- I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera
- Virtuosi di Venezia: Vivaldi Four Seasons
- WiFi Everywhere in Venice