A great day trip to visit Venice one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, take the fast train in a relaxed and comfortable journey.
- Rail Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Get picked up from your hotel or other point within the Aurelian Walls of Rome for transfer to the train station. The suggested train departure is 6:50am, arriving in Venice at 10:35am after about 3.5 hours in transit.
Explore the city of Giacomo Casanova and the composer Antonio Vivaldi, a unique city built on wooden posts. Venice is an archipelago of 117 little islands connected by 400 bridges. See St. Mark's Square and Basilica, the Doge's Palace with its ornate decorations, and the Rialto Bridge, among many other famous sights in the city. Watch the boats go by on the Grand Canal.
Explore Venice using a water bus or a romantic “gondola” ride (optional) to enjoy the beautiful and fascinating architecture of the buildings. Your tour assistant will be on hand to offer advice and help you in your requests.
The suggested train back to Rome departs Venice at 4:35pm, arriving in Rome at about 8:20pm. You'll then be returned to your hotel or other point inside the Aurelian Walls.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Venice By Train - Full Day Tour From Rome
- 2nd class or 1st class train ticket round trip (check option)
- Assistant throughout the trip (English speaking)
- one way water bus
- Pick-up and drop off inside Aurelian Walls
Exclusions for Private Tour: Venice By Train - Full Day Tour From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gondola ride (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Head Office (from 10am to 7pm on Monday to Friday) +39 0687772364 / +39 0687760030
Tool-free (from Italy) 800960188
Emergency +39 3890055460 or +39 3208216235
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.