Private Tour: Viña Del Mar And Valparaiso City Sightseeing - Valparaíso
OverviewEnjoy a private tour along the most interesting and important places of the cities of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. See main landmarks and learn about their history from your knowledgeable guide. Your private tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, you will head to Via del Mar to visit its main sights and landmarks.Pass by Libertad Avenue and thenthe Coastal Border. See Reaca and San Martin Avenue and take some snaps of the city's Casino. Then, visit The Flower Clock which is an emblematic symbol of the city.
You will then head back to Valparaiso and visit La Sebastiana, Pablo Neruda's House and Museum (optional). Here, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the bay and see the picturesque houses on the hills. You will then visit "Paseo 21 de Mayo," a scenic viewpoint where you will ride a traditional funicular and soak in the incredible views from above.
The next stop is Concepcin Hill, which is one of the most traditional and best preserved hills in Valparaiso. From there, you can appreciate the strong Anglosaxon influence of the city's buildings. Finally, you will tour the city's downtown aboard a private vehicle to observe its most important buildings, squares and monuments, to then get back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Viña Del Mar And Valparaiso City Sightseeing
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Viña Del Mar And Valparaiso City Sightseeing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Note: Museum is closed on holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.