Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer To The Paris Paradis Latin Show
OverviewEnhance your glamorous evening out at the famous Paris Paradis Latin show with a round-trip transfer in a private French Deux Chevaux, or 2CV. On your way to and from your choice of two showtimes, your driver will give you a 30-minute sightseeing tour of Paris. Depending on where your hotel is located, see top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Grand Palais. Skip the hassle of battling traffic or trying to catch public transport, and let your knowledgeable guide take you to and from the show in style!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your elegantly dressed driver at your central Paris hotel or near Opera Garnier. Sit back and relax as your driver takes you on a 30-minute sightseeing tour on your way to Paradis Latin for your choice of performances (own expense). Instead of trying to navigate the crowded streets, admire Paris landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and the Grand Palais as your driver shares historical facts and anecdotes. The exact sights you see depend on where your hotel is located in relation to Paradis Latin.
As an added perk, you'll be riding in a vintage convertible 2CV in your choice of colors. Introduced in the 1940s to replace farmers carts, the sturdy, cheerful and economical 2CV went on to become wildly popular with the French masses. You're sure to turn heads as you cruise the streets of Paris en route to your show.
When you reach Paradis Latin, settle in for an evening of fantastic entertainment, resting easy in the knowledge that your return transport has already been arranged. After your show ends, meet your driver at a pre-arranged spot and hop aboard your 2CV for another 30-minute sightseeing tour that will take you past more major Paris attractions on the way back to your hotel.
Please note: this transfer service does not include a ticket to Paradis Latin cabaret show. You should also be aware that the 2CVs are small compared to modern vehicles, so with comfort in mind, bookings are only accepted for up to three people per car, with one driver assigned per trio. Should your group be larger, no worries up to nine people can book this private tour, and each group of three rides in a separate car while traveling together in an eye-catching convoy. The price is per person, based on the number of adults per car.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer To The Paris Paradis Latin Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (arrondissements / districts 1 to 9, 16, 17 and 18 only)
- Transport by private vehicle (2CV)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer To The Paris Paradis Latin Show
- Paradis Latin tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour