OverviewExplore the magnificent Wadi Rum in a 4x4 on this private tour from Petra. Travel to this protected wilderness in a 4x4 with a Bedouin driver around its valleys, canyons and deserts. Discover rock inscriptions, craggy mountains and narrow gorges; and see sites associated with TE Lawrence, the famous Lawrence of Arabia. On this private tour, you travel in a comfortable private minivan with a driver, and enjoy personalized attention from your Bedouin driver-guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourStart your experience with a pickup from your Petra hotel, and travel south to Wadi Rum in a comfortable private jeep. Having spent around 1.5 hours on the road, arrive in this spectacular desert wilderness. Covering a vast area of southern Jordan, this protected region consists of rugged mountains, desert valleys, dunes and canyons, all begging to be explored. During WWI, T. E. Lawrence, otherwise known as Lawrence of Arabia fought alongside the Bedouins who lived here and many of its sites are named after him.
During your visit, take time out for lunch (not included) and enjoy a 3-4-hour tour in the 4x4 Jeep. Travel deep into the region, where colors and moods seem to change with every passing hour. Rumble along arid riverbeds and desert plains cloaked in silence, and stop for photos at some of the most beautiful viewpoints. Gaze at the waterfall at Lawrence Spring and ancient Nabataean rock inscriptions, and see everything from natural rock bridges to steep-walled canyons a camera is a must!
Afterwards, leave Wadi Rum for your journey back to Petra. Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in early night.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Wadi Rum Sunset Jeep Tour From Petra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Wadi Rum
- 3-4-hour 4x4 tour
- Return transport by private 4x4
- Water & soft drinks
Exclusions for Private Tour: Wadi Rum Sunset Jeep Tour From Petra
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.