Private Tour: Wadi Thrills At Wadi Arbayeen - MuscatWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 8-hour off the beaten track experience.Â VisitÂ the fishing town of Quriyat, drive along the waterfront, spot flamingos and eagles visit Hail Al Ghaf, go through the mountains and see Wadi Arbayeen. You will also have lunch before returning to Muscat.
Know More about this tourStart this tour with an 08:30am pick up from your hotel in Muscat. Start by proceeding towards the fishing town of Quriyat through the stark mountain terrain. From there you will drive through the fishing village to visit the 400 year old Quriyat fort before heading to the fish souk where a variety of fish is traded for local consumption as well as export.
Next up, drive along the picturesque waterfront. There is good chance of spotting flamingos and eagles at an inland stream. From there you will proceed towards the coast and visit the village of Hail Al Ghaf which is known for its fruit plantations. You will then start on an adventurous route cutting through the mountains. At the end of the drive, Wadi Arbayeen awaits with its deep pools of water set among the date palms. There you will enjoy a picnic lunch before being returned to Muscat.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Wadi Thrills At Wadi Arbayeen
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Wadi Thrills At Wadi Arbayeen
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.