Private Tour: Wadis And Mountains - Wadi Bani Awf From MuscatWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a thrilling off road drive up the mountain to Snake Canyon and Wadi Bani Awf. Enjoy the alpine scenery at Bilad Sait. Stop at the historic Nakhl Fort for a glimpse into Oman's bygone eras.
Know More about this tourDepart your hotel at 08:30am for your 9-hour tour. Leave Muscat and proceed to Nakhl and visit the 17th Century Fort. You will then be driven towards the stunning Wadi Bani Awf. After an off road drive of about 45 minutes through the wadi, passing through lush villages and picturesque farms, you will arrive at the gorgeous entrance of the Snake Canyon. Every bend is a photo opportunity. The wadi jumps into the crystal pools range from two to six meters into deep waters.
There you will be able to settle for a picnic lunch. After lunch you will visit Bilad Sayt. Enjoy the Alphine scenery of Bilad Sayt. In the evening you will then be returned to Muscat.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Wadis And Mountains - Wadi Bani Awf From Muscat
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Wadis And Mountains - Wadi Bani Awf From Muscat
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Dolphin Cruise From Muscat
- 2-Day Tour: Wadi Shab And Turtle Watching
- Private Tour: Jabal Shams Grand Canyon Adventure From Muscat
- Private Inspiring Interior Tour Of Nizwa Souq And Fort, Bahla Fort And Jabrin Fort
- Sunset Dhow Cruise From Muscat
- Muscat Dolphin Cruise
- Private Muscat City Sightseeing Tour - A Fascinating Capital
- Small-Group Muscat Dolphin Watching And Snorkeling Cruise
- Muscat Impressions Half Day City Tour
- Private Tour: Nakhl And Rustaq Forts And Hot Water Springs From Muscat