Private Tour: Walking And MRT Tour- Discover The Old And New Ximending - TaipeiWrite a Review
Join this wonderful walking and MRT tour to get to know the vivid and energetic spirits in Taipei Ximending District as well as other city attractions in east side of Taipei. You will be impressed by big culture concussion of fashion and nostalgic. You will visit Red House Theater, Tianhou Temple, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Nanmen Market, The Eslite Spectrum,and more.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the MRT Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station in the morning to meet your guide.
Your walking tour begins as you stroll over to the massive Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, which honors the first President of the Republic of China. There, learn from your guide about Chiang Kai-Sheks life and observe the changing of the guard.
Next, visit Nanmen Market, one of the oldest traditional public markets in Taipei. Taste samples of fresh foods from different vendors, peruse the aisles of produce, then purchase lunch during a short break.
After lunch, travel by MRT to Longshan Temple, the most renowned temple in the city. Your guide points out the details of the temples architecture, and shares commentary about Chinese Buddhist and Taoist religious traditions.
Wrap up your tour in the Ximending district, where Taiwanese youth are out in style. Check out fashionable boutiques, art galleries, entertainment venues, and shopping malls that hum with people.
Your tour concludes at the MRT Ximen Station at the end of four hours.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Walking And MRT Tour- Discover The Old And New Ximending
- Public transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Walking And MRT Tour- Discover The Old And New Ximending
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable shoes
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.