Private Tour: Walking Tour Of Florence With Local Guide
OverviewGo deep into Florence artistic heritage and let your professional private guide unveil every corner of the cradle of Renaissance. An enlightening guided promenade at your own pace!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour personal guide will show you every fine detail of Renaissance art on this walking tour of Florence.You set the pace to spend as much time as you would like discovering Florences endless art heritage.
Your personal guide will meet you at your hotel, from where you'll set off to the centre of Florence.Starting in Piazza Della Signoria, you will see the Palazzo Vecchio which boldly overlooks the square.Then is a visit to the Loggia dei Lanzi, the open air museumwhere statues by famous artists such as Cellini and Giambologna are displayed.
Your guide will then show you the oldest and most beautiful bridge in Florence, called the Ponte Vecchio, passing through the Uffizi Gallery colonnade.Hidden amid the citys buildings is one of Florences best kept secrets, the exquisite Vasari Corridor.This enclosed passageway connects Palazzo Vecchio to the Pitti Palace following the river and running through the Oltarno district.
You'll love exploring Florences medieval district where you will see Dantes house and then on to Duomo Square. Your guide will explain the history and interesting details of the sights including the Cathedral, the Baptistry, Giottos Bell Tower and the world-famous Brunelleschis Cupola.
Your personal guide will be on hand for any questions you may think of along the way. You can make the most of having your own guide who is at your service throughout this tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Walking Tour Of Florence With Local Guide
- Private local guide of Florence
- Private walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Walking Tour Of Florence With Local Guide
- Entry tickets to churches or landmarks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your private guide will meet you directly at your accommodation in Florence (if located in the historic centre)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence