Private Tour: Whitewater Rafting In The Amazon From TenaWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this private whitewater rafting excursion and ride class III rapids through the Amazon! All experience levels are welcome and will be accompanied by 2 bilingual certified guides. A riverside lunch, equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off will all be included. Prepare for a day of adventure and to have the time of your life!
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your Tena hotel lobby at 8:30am and begin the 45 minute drive to the rapids. Pass through the indigenous communities of Pano and Bajo Talag along the way and observe the locals in their daily lives. Upon your arrival in the jungle, your guides will give a briefing regarding safety. The first few rapids are easy and will help you get comfortable before you get to the first big rapid, Pimpilala.
Jatun Yacu is generally known to have exciting rapids followed by a calm pool before the next set of rapids. This allows for relaxing and even a short swim to cool off on a hot day between rapids. At about the half way point, you will stop at a small beach for a riverside lunch. Taste the delicious and famous banana bread while you are there. After lunch, you will continue down the river for about 2 more hours before heading out in Puerto Napo.
The drive back to the office from Puerto Napo will be approximately 10 minutes.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Whitewater Rafting In The Amazon From Tena
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bilingual guides
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Private Tour: Whitewater Rafting In The Amazon From Tena
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please wear clothing and shoes for swimming as well as a change of clothes
Please do not bring jewelry or valuables, as the tour operator will not be held accountable for lost items
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show