Private Tour: Wine And Dine Experience From Montevideo With 3-Course Lunch
OverviewExperience Uruguay’s fine wine and cuisine on this 5.5-hour wine tour from Montevideo! First, head out of the city to visit a local winery where you’ll sample five wines, including a tannat – a rich red wine for which the winery is known. Then you’ll be driven back to the city, where you’ll enjoy a special three-course lunch of Uruguayan dishes – paired with wine and sparkling wine – at a local restaurant. While you eat and drink, learn about Uruguay’s wine history and current industry from a knowledgeable guide.
Know More about this tourThe Uruguayan wine region is one of South America's largest, and you'll have a fabulous introduction to it with this private wine tour. Your experience begins as you are picked up from your Montevideo hotel in a minivan and whisked off to the first tasting location, a Uruguayan winery known for its tannat, a red wine grape that makes a rich, bold vino.
With your guide, a knowledgeable sommelier of the Uruguayan wine industry, take a tour of the property and learn about its winemaking process. The winerys history of winemaking in Uruguay is a family affair, and youll learn about their love of the vines before enjoying a tasting of five different varietals, accompanied by light snacks.
Back in your minivan, return to Montevideo, where youll have an elegant three-course lunch at a local restaurant (varies per tour) prepared by the chef and owner of the restaurant. Widen your pallet and continue your education of Uruguayan wine as you enjoy your traditional dishes paired with wine from a special sommelier's collection and bubbly.
When your meal is over, youll be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Wine And Dine Experience From Montevideo With 3-Course Lunch
- Wine tour
- 3-course lunch with wine
- Wine tastings
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Wine And Dine Experience From Montevideo With 3-Course Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.