Private Tour: Xi'an Bike Adventure Including Tibetan Temple And Terracotta Warriors - Xian
OverviewSee the best of Xian including the UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors and discover local life on a leisurely bike tour led by a private guide. After visiting the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin's Mausoleum, pedal along Xians ancient city wall. Ride past cafs, antique markets, an ancient Tibetan temple and a Catholic church. Enjoy snacks in the Muslim quarter, and make stops along the way to take photos and soak up the atmosphere. Your friendly guide helps you navigate the streets and teaches you about the sights you see. Lunch and hotel transport by private vehicle are included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Xian hotel in the morning, your private guide and driver will take you to visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors of Emperor Qin's Mausoleum. Inside this world-famous museum, see the amazing Terracotta Army a collection of clay sculptures buried during the 3rd century BC to protect Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Enjoy a yummy lunch in a local restaurant nearby before driving back to the city to begin your 3-hour bike tour. Receive a safety briefing from your licensed guide after youre given your rental bike and helmet.
Following your guide, cycle along the ancient city wall. Visit a 500-year-old Catholic church from the Ming dynasty, bike along popular Defuxiang street, lined with coffee bars, and then pass by the south gate of city wall.
Pedaling along Shuyuanmen street, visit an antique market and head north to Guangren Lama Temple, an ancient Tibetan temple, where you'll explore by foot. Continue biking to the Muslim quarter and stop to enjoy a snack of local specialties and soak up the atmosphere. Afterward, continue past the walls west gate and end back where you started.
Youll bike approximately 8 miles (14 km) on an easy to moderate ride, and you can make as many rest stops as you need simply let your guide know. After your tour, youll be taken back to your hotel by private vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Xi'an Bike Adventure Including Tibetan Temple And Terracotta Warriors
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- Entrance fee to Tibetan Temple
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Xi'an Bike Adventure Including Tibetan Temple And Terracotta Warriors
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda