Private Tour: Yao Mountain And Tea Plantation From Guilin
OverviewExperience two of Guilins gems on this private tour. Take an exciting chairlift ride to the top of Yao Mountain, beautiful year-round, for stunning views of misted limestone hills and villages. Then, tour a tea plantation, where youll learn about Chinese tea production and sample some green tea during a traditional tea ceremony. Private round-trip transport is included for your convenience, and your private guide will ensure an enlightening experience.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Scenic air tour
Know More about this tourYoull be picked up from your Guilin hotel at your selected departure time and taken 5 miles (8 km) to Yao Mountain, which got its name from Yao Temple, built on the mountains west slope in the Qin Dynasty.
Surrounded by limestone hills, Yao Mountain is famous for its seasonal transformation, exchanging its vibrant azalea flowers in the spring for green bamboo and pine trees in the summer. Then, in autumn, colorful red and yellow leaves make way for enchanting snow caps in the winter.
When you arrive, take a scenic chairlift ride to the top of the mountain. Marvel at incredible views of the karst mountain landscape and villages spreading dramatically through misted hills.
After the chairlift ride back down the mountain, youll be taken to a nearby tea plantation. Once the royal tea garden in the Ming Dynasty, nearly 400 years ago, this plantations rich, fertile soil has been producing high-quality tea for centuries.
With your guide, tour the plantation and learn about the tea production process, as well as the varieties of tea made here. Youll also sample some green tea during a traditional tea ceremony.
At the end of your tour, relax on the drive back to your Guilin hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Yao Mountain And Tea Plantation From Guilin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tea ceremony
Exclusions for Private Tour: Yao Mountain And Tea Plantation From Guilin
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Tour to Daxu Ancient Town in Guilin
- Private Guilin City Tour With Daxu Old Town Including Lunch
- 2-Day Private Tour: Guilin City Highlights and Li River Cruise
- Guilin Half-Day Private City Tour to Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill
- Guilin Private Day Tour: Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Fubo Hill and Elephant Trunk Hill
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL)