Private Tour: Yusupov Palace In St. Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewOne of two surviving St. Petersburg mansions of the extremely rich Yusupov family, the Yusupov Palace on the Moika River, is well known as the scene of the death of Grigory Rasputin, and is one of only a few of privileged homes in the city to have held a large portion of its unique interiors.Explore St. Petersburg and the Yusupov Palace, and the mysteries that hide within. This mansion is an amazing and beautiful building, with glorious interiors with unique styles and designs. Tour the beauty while uncovering events that took place in the palace which have attracted curious minds from all across the world.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this tour you will be greeted and picked up from your hotel and head over to Yusopov Palace for your tour. You will be provided with complimentary city maps, bottled water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts. Your private tour guide will accompany you to explain the stories and history of the palace along the way.
Designed in the 1800's by Russian architects and famous Russian artists, the Yusopov Palace is the only standing resident mansion in St. Petersburg. This popular and yet mysterious palace in St. Petersburg, embellished with enchanting designs, is believed to be the location where Prince Yusupov murdered Grigori Rasputin in 1916.
You will explore the reception halls and living quarters on the ground floor of the palace. The palace additionally works as a social centre, facilitating established shows and theater exhibitions in the excellent extravagant Palace Theater and the just as amazing White-Columns Hall. During the visit your guide will uncover the secrets over the life and passing of Gregory Rasputin.
Your guide will let you know a lot about the ordinary life of the Yusupov family and the conventions of the Russian society of the nineteenth century.
Please note: Visit to Rasputin death scene display may be organized upon availability (not guaranteed). because it should be confirmed by museum administration.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Yusupov Palace In St. Petersburg
- Entrance fees, skip-the-line tickets
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Hotel pickup & drop-off by a car
- Rain coats
- City maps
- Chocolate snack
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Private Tour: Yusupov Palace In St. Petersburg
- Food and drinks
- Photo & Video pass
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 16 and under visit exhibition with Rasputin due to museum's rules.
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg