OverviewEnjoy a day trip to the enchanting region of Zaanse Schans and Zaandam on a private guided tour. Start your journey from Amsterdam and explore the enchanting little village of Zaanse Schans, full of traditional crafts, wind mills and old wooden houses and cruise along the Zaan river to the charming city of Zaandam.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStart your journey from Amsterdam alongside your guide at a departure time of your choice, and enjoy a comfortable car ride to the Dutch countryside. Your first stop is Zaanse Schans, a little village full of traditional crafts, windmills, and quaint wooden houses. Visit artisanal craftsmen including a wooden-shoe workshop, a cheese farm, and an operating industrial windmill with plenty of personalized attention from your local guide. Then, hop aboard your private boat as you view the windmills from a different perspective by cruising along the Zaan river towards Zaandam. Refuel with a traditional Dutch lunch in Zaandam before getting back on the boat to see this unique and historical city from the water, as your skipper regales you with stories about life along the Zaan river. The 5-hour tour concludes back at your original starting point in Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Zaanse Schans And River Zaan Cruise From Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Zaanse Schans And River Zaan Cruise From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please provide your hotel pickup information at time of booking, refer to voucher for details
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.