Private Tour: Zaanse Schans From Amsterdam
OverviewExplore Zaanse Schans on this 3-hour private tour from Amsterdam to the Dutch countryside and also visit a wooden-shoe workshop, cheese farm and an operating industrial wind mill.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStarting from your hotel Amsterdam (or your preferred pickup location in the city) at a time which suits you best, an exciting trip to Zaanse Schans awaits you. Learn about the Dutch countryside from your enthusiastic local guide who will bring you comfortably from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans.
Upon arrival in Zaanse Schans, your guide will tell you all about the sights at this beautiful place. See the typical Dutch countryside houses at Zaanse Schans and explore the town with your private guide. Also included in your private tour through the Dutch countryside is a visit to an operating industrial wind mill (entrance fees included in tour price) and traditional crafts like a wooden-shoe workshop as well as a cheese farm.
After you experienced the countryside surroundings of Amsterdam in Zaanse Schans, your guide will take you back to your hotel or starting point in the city.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Zaanse Schans From Amsterdam
- Private tour
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Zaanse Schans From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Evening Burger and Beer Cruise
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum
- Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Full-Day Total Amsterdam Cycling and Food Tour with Snacks and Traditional Drinks