Private Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Qibao Ancient Town From ShanghaiWrite a Review
From USD 155
OverviewEnjoy one day away from hustle and bustle of city life, and explore the two famous ancient towns: Qibao and Zhujiajiao, which are featuring winding waterways and traditional houses near Shanghai. Enjoy this wonderful private transfer tour with your local personal tour guide. You will also try out a local flavor lunch and ride on a boat during this tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAround 8:30am, you will be picked up by your personal tour guide and driver from your hotel in Shanghai, and start this one day tour to explore Zhujiajiao and Qibao.
Qibao Ancient Town means The Seven Treasures Town in English, and is famous for its old streets and local shops. According to the legend, the seven treasures are as following: the Gold Lotus Scripture, the Magic Tree, the Big Bell Floated from Afar, the Buddha Flown over from Afar, the Gold Cock, the Jade Chopsticks and the Jade Axe. The old street in the heart of this tiny town is a epitome of old Shanghai. The streets have been restored to its original look.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will continue this tour to Zhujiajiao. Shaped like a fan, Zhujiajiao Water Town has hundreds of years of history. Thousands Chinese classic architectures from Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty line in along both sides of the the river or around the lake. All 36 ancient style stone bridges are well-retained in town, and you will enjoy a relaxing ride on the wooden boat there.
After this wonderful tour, you will take the arranged private vehicle back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Qibao Ancient Town From Shanghai
- Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee into listed attractions
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Exclusions for Private Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Qibao Ancient Town From Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.