Private Tour: Zurich Walking Tour
OverviewExplore Zurich with a knowledgeable guide during this private 2-hour walking tour of Switzerlands largest city. See top attractions such as Bahnhofstrasse, Lake Zurich and Fraumunster Church. Wander through Alstadt (Old Town) or more modern parts of the city. Customize your itinerary to fit your interests, and learn about the rich history, architecture and culture of Zurich. Ideal for both first-time and repeat visitors, this tour gives you the flexibility and guidance to make the most out of your time in Zurich.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourLocated just north of the Swiss Alps, Zurich was founded by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago. With its scenic location and numerous financial and cultural institutions, it is frequently named as one of the world's wealthiest cities and best places to live.
Meet your guide at your centrally located Zurich hotel for a walking tour built around the attractions you most want to see. Walking is the best way to really get a feel for this dynamic city. As you make your way around town, your guide will answer your questions and share anecdotes and facts about Zurich, allowing plenty of time for photos.
See Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's main thoroughfare and one of the ritziest shopping streets in the world, and admire clear and placid Lake Zurich. Learn about Albert Einstein's time as a student at ETH Zurich, and see the sublime stained-glass windows by Marc Chagall at Fraumunster Church.
Fill out the rest of your itinerary with whatever you'd like. Stroll through the squares and winding streets of Altstadt (Old Town), seeing Medieval architecture and learning about Zurich's long history. Experience the rich culture of Zurich, which has more than 50 museums and 100 art galleries and a world-class concert hall, the Tonhalle Zurich. Or focus on a specific area of town such as the up-and-coming Zurich West area or ETH Zurich Science City, a picturesque campus of one of the world's preeminent science and technical schools.
Finish your stimulating 2-hour walking tour of Zurich back at your central Zurich hotel or Zurich main station with a clearer idea of what aspects of the city you'd like to explore further.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Zurich Walking Tour
- Private Guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Zurich Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Your guide will meet you at your central Zurich hotel or at Zurich main station. Please re-confirm meeting point with supplier
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Bernese Oberland Alps Day Trip from Zurich: Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch Panorama
- 3-Day Bernina Express Independent Tour from Zurich
- 2-Day Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Tour from Zurich: Interlaken or Grindelwald
- 2-Day Mt Rigi Tour from Zurich Including Mineral Baths and Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Lucerne City Tour