Private Traditional Hungarian Lunch Experience With Combined Language And Culture Class - Budapest
OverviewLearn the basics of the Hungarian language whilst enjoying an authentic traditional meal! Gastronomy is a central part of many Hungarian conversations, so what better way to learn the basics of the Hungarian language than by taking a basic Hungarian class with a friendly local teacher while enjoying classic Hungarian cuisine at a traditional restaurant? During the Hungarian lunch and cass, participants will learn the fundamentals of the playfully poetic Hungarian language while experiencing Hungary’s legendary hospitality firsthand. You will even learn tips about local dining etiquette and the fascinating history of Hungarian food.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDine on Hungarian specialties while learning basics of the Hungarian language with a friendly teacher during a 2-hour Hungarian class held over lunch. Providing a basic introduction to Hungarian culture, cuisine, and much more. Let one of the friendly Hungarian teachers be your guide to gaining a basic understanding of the playfully poetic Hungarian language, while also learning tips about local dining etiquette and the fascinating history of Hungarian food.
Held in a traditional Hungarian restaurant preferred by locals, this lunch and class provides a lighthearted introduction to the Hungarian language and gastronomy, as participants dine on classic customary dishes such as goulash soup, paprika chicken, or cold fruit soup. Learn how some of the ingredients of these foods reveal much about Hungarian history and culture.
This class covers basic Hungarian greetings and simple interactions, such as what to say (and what not to say) when ordering a meal. Additionally, participants are offered an insight into getting around Budapest, and other insider tips.
The class is available in multiple languages and visitors learn fundamentals such as how to count from one to five, and will also have the opportunity to ask questions about daily life in Hungary and about the countrys culture and history even learning why Hungarians call themselves Magyars.
With the basic Hungarian knowledge that you will have gleaned from your Hungarian lunch and class, you will be able to impress locals during your Budapest visit and your friends when you return home.
Inclusions for Private Traditional Hungarian Lunch Experience With Combined Language And Culture Class
- 3-course meal with a drink
- Souvenir pen
- Local host
- Language class
Exclusions for Private Traditional Hungarian Lunch Experience With Combined Language And Culture Class
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Szentendre Half Day Sightseeing Trip from Budapest
- Private Budapest Communist Heritage Tour - Life Behind The Iron Curtain
- Hungarian Folk Performance in Budapest
- Private Jewish Budapest Tour with a Jewish Tour Guide from a Holocaust Survival Family