Private Transfer Between Rome And Positano With 2h Stop At Pompeii
OverviewAn amazing private transfer with your own friendly driver from Rome city/apt to Positano discovering Pompeii for 2 hours or viceversa.you will be able tosee Pompeii on the way and then drive along the coast to your Positano Hotel/accommodation.This is the best choice if you have limited time so you can combine your private transfer visiting Pompeii.
Know More about this tourPick up from Rome Hotel/Apt and drive to Pompeii for the 2h visit in air conditioned driven vehicle.
Pompeii is one of the most significant proofs of Roman civilization and, like an open book, provides outstanding information on the art, customs, trades and everyday life of the past. One of the largest archaeological areas in the world, Unesco World Heritage Site, In the archaeological site, the ancient Roman city, buried by the sudden eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, has been brought to the light. The rain of ash and lava and the resulting thick layer of dust have crystallized, preserving Pompeii for centuries. Brought to the surface, Pompeii is the most visited archaeological site in the world.
At the end of the tour, your driver will take you to Positano Hotel/accommodation .
Inclusions for Private Transfer Between Rome And Positano With 2h Stop At Pompeii
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- private driver
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Private Transfer Between Rome And Positano With 2h Stop At Pompeii
- Entrance fees where applicable (pompeii 13 euros pp)
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Archaeological tour guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience