Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels Or Airport To Mostar, Medjugorje And Sarajevo In Bosnia And Herzegovina
OverviewTravel from Croatia’s UNESCO-listed city of Dubrovnik to Mostar, Medjugorje or Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina with this convenient one-way private transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport, and relax as you travel through the idyllic countryside in your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Meet your friendly, professional driver at Dubrovnik Airport or at your accommodation in Dubrovnik, then travel directly to your chosen destination. It couldn’t be easier.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourWhether youre traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this private transfer service. Avoid the hassle of public transport and the long waiting lines for taxis, and enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Dubrovik to Mostar, Medjugorje or Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Book your transfer for a time most convenient for you, then meet your driver at Dubrovnik Airport or your centrally located Dubrovnik accommodation. Once inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle, all you need to do is relax and soak up the views as you are driven directly to your desired location.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your preferred pickup location and the details of your accommodation in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on nine adults per car/vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels Or Airport To Mostar, Medjugorje And Sarajevo In Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Professional driver
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels Or Airport To Mostar, Medjugorje And Sarajevo In Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Price is per person, based on 9 adults per car/vehicle
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.