Private Transfer From Split (Croatia) To Venice (Italy)
OverviewSkip the stress of finding a taxi or a bus between Split and Venice.Get from Split (Croatia) to Venice (Italy) stress-free with a private one-way transfer.You will be able to set your own schedule and stop where ever you wish for coffee, lunch, restroom breaks.
Know More about this tour
- English speaking driver with good knowledge about region
- Private tour is operated with just your party and driver
- Get picked up directly from your Split hotel or private residence
- Relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle with a courteous driver and enjoy the scenery during your trip to Venice
- Great way to avoid dealing with complicated logistics to get to Venice
This journey is approximately 8 hours in total.
In most cases youll be dropped off right at your hotel or other accommodation.
For hotels in the center of Venice where motorized vehicles are not allowed, youll be dropped off at Piazzale Roma.
Relax for the drive without worrying about navigating the bus system or hassling over taxi fare.
Arrive at your Venice hotel refreshed and ready to explore.
When booking this private day or night transfer, youll need to provide information about your accommodation in both Split and Venice.
Confirmation of the booking happens immediately, at which point you receive a travel voucher that you will present to the driver in Split.
Inclusions for Private Transfer From Split (Croatia) To Venice (Italy)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Any parking and/or highway tolls
Exclusions for Private Transfer From Split (Croatia) To Venice (Italy)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infants (up to 2 years old) and children (up to 6 years old) must be seated in a baby or child seat. Please indicate the number and weight of each children.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Split City Morning Walking Tour
- Wifi everywhere in Split
- Paddle board safari tour around Hvar town archipelago from Spit
- Crewed power boat rental from Split
- Split Small-Group Night Sea Kayaking Tour
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar