OverviewThe Path of the Gods, situated in the Amalfi Coast, is a walking track between the towns of Agerola, Praiano and Positano, at an average height of 500 meters above sea level and it offers a memorable experience within the local environment.End your day with a visit to Positano.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Exclusive to Viator
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourMeet with your private driver at your hotel or designated departure point.
First stop will be in Agerola, where there will be a demonstration of how to make mozzarella.
Then say good bay to your driver and start your Path of God hiking experience. You will start to walk on your own from Bomerano, a district of the town situated at 650 meters above sea level, and proceed along the path of God to reach Nocelle, a small district above Positano. The hike is an easy-to-medium trek of approx. 3 hours, it is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Meet again with your driver in Nocelle and stop for lunch (not included) in a typical Italian trattoria. After lunch departure to visit Positano. Upon arrival, you will have some free time to stroll around the city.
After visiting the beautiful village of Positano return to your departure point.
Inclusions for Private Transfer: Path Of Gods And Positano Day Trip From Naples Or Amalfi Coast
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Transfer: Path Of Gods And Positano Day Trip From Naples Or Amalfi Coast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Please note that this is not a guided tour
The hike is easy to medium trek of approx. 3 hours, it is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended to bring some food and water with you as there are no food stops along the Path of Gods
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.