Private Transfer Service From Beijing To Mutianyu And Red Snail Temple
OverviewExplore one of the Seven wonders of the World --The Great Wall of China at Mutianyu section and discover the charming surroundings at Red Snail Temple on a 8-hour self-guided sightseeing trip from Beijing. You will enjoy the hike of the Great Wall and surrounding scenery. While Red Snail Temple (The Hongluo temple) provides you the chance for getting close to the Buddhist constructions and experiencing the religious cultures.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet up at the lobby of your Beijing Downtown hotel at 8:30am, greeting with your friendly driver, then transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section,the journey will take about 1.5 hours.Once arrive at the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section, have some free time to explore the amazing Great Wall. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is a masterpiece of restoration, with 23 original-style watchtowers. Mutianyu is the longest fully-restored Great Wall section open to tourists.It was first built by the Northern Qi Dynasty in (550–577) over 1,400 years ago and then rebuilt and strengthened under the supervision of famous General Xu Da during the Ming Dynasty on the foundation of the Northern Qi wall around 700 years ago. This section of Great Wall is usually less crowded compared to other sites.you can walk up to the Great Wall or take the cable car up, but on the way down you can take a toboggan ride, which is a lot of fun and highly recommended!
Spend 2-2.5 hours at Mutianyu section, then heading to the Red Snail Temple (approx 30 minutes). If you want to have lunch on the way to tell your driver who will stop at a local restaurant.
The Red Snail Temple is one of the most famous temples in North China.Covering an area of 16.6 acres. The temple has five courtyards built to follow the contours of the hillside, with its mail hall, the Mahavira Hall, in the central courtyard and other typical Buddhist temple halls in other courtyards. Its western courtyard is the temple’s Stupa Yard , the burial place of the monks of the temple. Monk Jixing (1741-1810), the 12th Master of the Pure Land Sect, died in the temple at the age of 70 and was buried in the Stupa Yard. More than 100 beads of granulated ashes and his teeth were found in the stupa.After you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Please note this is only a private transfer from Beijing to Mutianyu and The Red Snail Temple, meals, entrance tickets are not included.
Inclusions for Private Transfer Service From Beijing To Mutianyu And Red Snail Temple
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Transfer Service From Beijing To Mutianyu And Red Snail Temple
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Private driver service is for 9 hours. More than 9 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour
You may have a Chinese speaking driver but knows exactly where to go. He will come with a phone translator. If you require an English speaking driver please add in the "special requirements"
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours