Private Transfer: Southampton Cruise Port To Central London Via Stonehenge
OverviewTravel in a chauffeur driven private vehicle from Southampton cruise port to London via world famous Stonehenge. Driver will pick you up from Southampton port or nearby hotel / accommodation and take you to London via Stonehenge. Driver will wait up to 2 hours at the Parking area keeping your luggage in the vehicle . Admission tickets to Stonehenge in not included and must be bought in advance on their website. If needed passengers can choose a Hotel near to Southampton cruise port as a pickup point.
Know More about this tourYou will be provided with a chauffeur driven car service from Southampton cruise port to central London via Stonehenge. Your driver will collect you from Southampton Port or Hotel nearby and drive you to your destination by using latest navigation system with live traffic information.
Driver will wait up to 2 hours in the car park with your luggage.
Customers must choose pick up time wisely and provide all necessary details such as ship name, disembarkation time and Stonehenge admission time during booking process.
Driver will meet you at the pickup point located outside the terminal arrival hall with your name board. It is important that passengers provide us with correct disembarkation time shown on their ship itinerary.
Approximate travelling time may take up to one hour and 15 minutes to reach Stonehenge and up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach London.
Admission tickets to Stonehenge must be bought in advance on their official website and carry a printout/hard copy.
This private transfer is available to drop off passengers at following post codes areas in London :
Post code area : E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, SW1, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11, UB1 to UB10, TW1 to TW20
Popular Areas: Notting Hill , Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Chelsea, Islington, Paddington, Kensington, Chiswick, Ealing, Brixton, Clapham Kings Cross, Finchley, Highgate, Euston, St John's Wood, St. Pancras , Strand, Piccadilly, Waterloo, Battersea, Putney, Pimlico, Lambeth, Vauxhall, Westminster, Camberwell, South bank, Fulham, Hammersmith, Mayfair, Marylebone, Marbel Arch, Holland Park, Bayswater, Camden, Wembley, Hounslow, Feltham, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Harrow, Slough, Windsor, Longford, Sipson, Harlington, Hillingdon, Pinner, Hampton, White city, Kensal green, Shepherd's bush, Acton, Uxbridge, Kew
Inclusions for Private Transfer: Southampton Cruise Port To Central London Via Stonehenge
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and greet with a name board at the cruise terminal pickup point.
- 30 minutes free waiting time at the port from pre- requested pickup time.
- Parking fee up to 2 hours at Stonehenge
- Drop off in London
Exclusions for Private Transfer: Southampton Cruise Port To Central London Via Stonehenge
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Waiting charges (30 minutes free waiting time from requested pick up time at the port. 10 minutes free waiting time available for Hotel Pick up. Thereafter £6.00 per every 15 minutes)
- Waiting charges, Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day 50% surcharge is directly payable to your driver as a cash payment.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We will send 2nd confirmation 48 hours prior to pickup date confirming meeting point and pickup time at the Port.
Admission tickets to Stonehenge is not included.
Adult pricing applies to all passengers.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
A maximum of 8 passengers per booking.
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Waiting charges: 30 minutes free waiting time available after pre-requested pickup time. Thereafter 6.00 charge applies for every additional 15 minutes. Hotel / Accommodation pick up : 10 minutes free waiting time available.
Waiting charges, last minutes vehicle upgrade charges or Christmas day, Boxing day, New years day 50% surcharge is payable to driver as a cash payment.
Passengers can contact us 24/7 on 00442086261816 to discuss their booking or if needed help to find the Driver.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport