Private Transfer To Dubrovnik From Budva, Kotor, Podgorica Or Tivat In Montenegro
OverviewTravel from Budva, Kotor, Podgorica or Tivat in Montenegro to Dubrovnik in Croatia with ease and style courtesy of this private one-way transfer service. Simply book a pickup from your central Kotor hotel or accommodation and settle into your private, air-conditioned vehicle for a scenic and stress-free journey. With none of the inconveniences of using public transport, it’s the smooth and simple way to get from Montenegro to central Dubrovnik.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourWhether youre traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, this private one-way transfer service takes the hassle out of traveling from the Montenegrin towns ofBudva, Kotor, Podgorica or Tivatto gorgeous Dubrovnik.
When youre ready to leave, join up with your professional driver at your centrally located hotel at a prearranged time. Then, hop aboard your air-conditioned, private vehicle and relax. With your driver at the wheel, sit back and absorb the views over Croatias coast and countryside on your way to your destination. Then, arrive in Dubrovnik relaxed and raring to go.
When you make your booking, you will need to advise your Montenegro accommodation details as well as your Dubrovnik accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your pickup in Montenegro, you will then be required to reconfirm the exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on one to three, four to seven or eight to nine adults per car/vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Transfer To Dubrovnik From Budva, Kotor, Podgorica Or Tivat In Montenegro
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Transfer To Dubrovnik From Budva, Kotor, Podgorica Or Tivat In Montenegro
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Price is per person, based on 9 adults per car/vehicle
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Dining Experience from Dubrovnik: Boat Trip to Restaurant Villa Ruza Kolocep
- Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Explore Dubrovnik by Cable Car