Private Transfer To Or From Madrid To Segovia
OverviewEnjoy this private luxury transfer to/from Madrid until Segovia. Completely stress free from Madrid at any location (including Madrid's airport or train station) and arrive to Segovia in your private luxury Mercedes Benz. Choose your own pick up time and organize your transfer as you wish. Discover amazing and unique Roman Ruins just minutes away from Madrid!
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTransfer to/from Madrid until Segovia comfortably in your private luxury Mercedes Benz Vehicle with your own private chauffeur. Get to your destination safely, comfortably, and hassle-free travel with this transfer.
Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage site and there is just so much to see so close from Madrid. Don't miss this opportunity to get comfortably and easily to Segovia in your own private luxury vehicle. Segovia has so much to offer like Segovia's elegant cathedral, Alcazar Castle; an impressive monument you will not forget and amongst others the famous enormous roman aqueduct.
We please need you to provide us with complete pick up details and drop off details as well as a contact number to be able to contact you in case of emergency.
Inclusions for Private Transfer To Or From Madrid To Segovia
- Local taxes
- Private driver
- Private luxury Mercedes Benz Vehicle for your transfer
- Private pick up and private drop off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Transfer To Or From Madrid To Segovia
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We need all the contact details as well as pick up and drop off details for the transfer
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking if they are available
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid