Private Trip: Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour With Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh And Fatehpur Sikri With All Inclusive
OverviewVisit one of the world's most iconic and spectacular buildings, the Taj Mahal, on this full-day tour from Delhi.See the Taj Mahal at Sunrise, a truly unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime experience, and visit the amazing Agra Fort - The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal. Fatehpur Sikri was made the political capital of the Mughal Empire by Emperor Akbar from the period of 1571 to 1585.
Know More about this tour3:30 AM : Pickup and Transfer to Agra
Our Driver will come to pick you up from you hotel and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Enjoy 03 Hrs hours drive to Agra city.
Flexible Pick-Up Time
Recommended Pick-Up Time at 04:00 - 4:30 AM
06:30 hrs : Taj Mahal Sunrise Visit
Our tour guide meet you on arrival at Agra - proceed to Taj Mahal. Visit Taj Mahal with English
speaking Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal Important
Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
09:00 hrs : Agra Fort
After visiting The Taj Mahal - Proceed to Agra Fort It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Note : Only 25% Area Allow for visiters. 75% Area under India Army.
11:00 hrs : Lunch Break
After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flours of this city.
12 :00 hrs : Mahtab Bagh (The Moonlight Garden) - Back view of Taj Mahal
This is an optional site to visit, if time not allow then you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal.
01:30 hrs : Drive to Fatehpur Sikri
After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh will drive you Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri was built between 1571 and 1585. It is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour. Though the city is
in ruins, it is a must visit place for those who visit Agra.
2:15 hrs : Arriva At Fatehpur Sikr
Meeting with tour guide at fatehpur sikri at explore Mughal architectural splendour including Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Tomb of
Salim Chishti, Diwan-i-Aam and Diwan-i-Khas.
Optional - After the sightseeing, Take a some food/Drinks(exclude in price).
4:30 Back to Delhi
Back towards Delhi by Via Yamuna Expressway.
07:30 hrs : Arrival In Delhi- Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel
After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Your Tour Comes End here.
Inclusions for Private Trip: Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour With Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh And Fatehpur Sikri With All Inclusive
- Entrance fees (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Fatehpur Sikri
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet lunch
- Mineral water (During The Trip)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Trip: Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour With Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh And Fatehpur Sikri With All Inclusive
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You Can Skip Mehtab Bagh If Time not Permit
Fatehpur Sikri 40 Km From Agra,So please visit Monuments According to Tour Schedule.
Tour Schedule Depend on your Spending Time in Monuments
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.