Private Trip To Badaling Great Wall With Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner - Beijing
OverviewWant to have a relax Great Wall tour experience during your holiday in Beijing? This tour is the right choice for you. Visit the most famous Badaling Great Wall session in the early morning or afternoon to avoid crowds, and enjoy 68 kinds of Hot Spring in gorgeous Fengshan Resort, a place with the Fengshan Mountain and Mengshan National Forest Park in the back, and the Ming Tomb Reservoir to its west. It is one of the top places in Beijing to appreciate the maple leaves in autumn and snow in winter. Followed by a dinner in the best Hot Pot restaurant in Changping district, a dish popular all over China with different varieties.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 12:30pm and drive about 1.5 hours to see the Great Wall at Badaling, the most famous section of the Wall in China. It's the best-preserved and most complete section among the various parts of the Great Wall in Beijing, hence the most popular. Most of the preserved parts were built and reinforced in the Ming Dynasty to keep Beijing away from the intrusions of nomads, especially the Mongolians.
After Great Wall visiting, you will head to Fengshan Resort to enjoy the various hot springs for 2 hours. You will be able to see the beauty of the Ming Tomb Reservoir and mountains nearby on the way. Fengshan Resort has over 50 mini indoor pools and 18 outdoor pools and they are all filled with natural hot springs. There is also a 25m by 12.5m swimming pool. You will have some free drinks and snacks during your hot spring session.
After relaxing yourself from hot springs, you will go to Changping Town for the famous Hot Pot dinner in Wangjiadu, the best Hot Pot restaurant in that area. Hot Pot was first invented by Genghis Khan and became popular all over China, especially in the northern part. It's just like the Peking Roast Duck, it is also the iconic dish in Beijing.
After dinner, your will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Private Trip To Badaling Great Wall With Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fee to Badaling Great Wall
- Hot Spring Ticket
- Hot Pot Dinner with drinks
- Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Trip To Badaling Great Wall With Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private tour with No shopping stop to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase upon arrival
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours