From USD 79.15
OverviewEnjoy a day away from Florence as you visit Monteriggioni, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti. Take your time to appreciate everything Tuscany has to offer. In Siena, meet a local guide for a walking tour of the city center, and in Chianti experience a wine tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off and a driver is included.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourA way to enjoy Tuscany at your own pace: choose our chauffeur-driven tour and spend a memorable day visiting Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti with your travel companions!
Start your day with hotel pickup from your central Florence hotel at around 9 am. Make your way to Siena, a Medieval city best known for its architecture and artistic history. Once in Siena, you will have plenty of time to discover its amazing historic center, where you can admire the majestic Gothic Cathedral and the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo where the imposing Torre del Mangia stands.
Leave Siena behind for another iconic town, San Gimignano. There are 13 striking towers overlooking this delightful town. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the streets. It’s a perfect place for you to enjoy a meal and a glass of local wine (own expense) while you discover other hidden little gems this town has to offer.
Finish your day discovering the picture postcard Chianti wine region, with its sunny rolling hills and vineyards. Here, you can experience a piece of traditional Tuscan life and learn about how wine is processed and produced in one of the picturesque wine farms surrounding the area (own expense). At the end of your tour, return to your hotel in Florence full of happy memories.
Inclusions for Private Tuscany Tour From Florence Including Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mercedes vehicle
- Speaking driver
- Free time in Siena
- Free time in San Gimignano
- Free time in the Chianti wine region
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tuscany Tour From Florence Including Wine Tasting
- Local guides in San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Wine tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.