From USD 788.06
OverviewEnjoy a day away from Florence as you visit Monteriggioni, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti. Take your time to appreciate everything Tuscany has to offer. In Siena, meet a local guide for a walking tour of the city center, and in Chianti experience a wine tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off and a driver is included.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourStart your day with hotel pickup from your central Florence hotel at around 9am. Make your way to Monteriggioni, mentioned in Dante's Divine Comedy. Monteriggioni was built between 1213 and 1219 and is a fortified village set high up on the hill with protective stone walls. Enjoy the panoramic view across the land that stretches from Florence to Siena.Â
Next, visit Siena, a medieval city best known for its architecture and artistic history. Once in Siena, meet your local guide for a walking tour of the historic center. Visit the Italian Gothic cathedral in Palazzo Pubblico and take a stroll around the Piazza del Campo.Â
Leave Siena behind for another iconic town, San Gimignano. There are 13 striking towers overlooking this delightful town. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the streets. Itâs a perfect place for you to enjoy a meal and a glass of local wine (own expense) while you discover other hidden little gems this town has to offer.Â
Finish your day with a visit to a local winery in Chianti. Here, you can experience a piece of traditional Tuscan life and learn about how wine is processed and produced. You will also have an opportunity to sample a variety of wines at a wine tasting at the end of your visit. At the end of your tour, return to your hotel in Florence.
Inclusions for Private Tuscany Tour From Florence Including Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide on Siena walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting (bruchettas and salami)
Exclusions for Private Tuscany Tour From Florence Including Wine Tasting
- Local guides in San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.