Private Two Days Tour In Cairo,Pyramids And The Old City
OverviewOn day 1Visit the GreatPyramidsof Gizaand theSphinxand then the olderStep PyramidatSakkara, andMemphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites nearCairoin one dayOn day 2Visit the mosque of Mohamed Ali,The citadel of Saladin, the Coptic Cairo and khan e khalil bazaar
Know More about this tour
- Client Reviews
Visit the GreatPyramidsof Gizaand theSphinxand then the olderStep PyramidatSakkara, andMemphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites nearCairoin one dayIncluded:
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
NB:Incase of pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas, there is supplement 10$ per person.
You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids ofCheops,ChephrenandMykerinus. Then proceed to visit theGreat Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to theValley Temple.
Move to visit theStep Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer toMemphiswhich was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during theOld Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital ofEgypt, and see the Statue ofRamses IIand the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
On the second day
Ourrepresentative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, theEgyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated toTutankhamencollectionof treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visitMohamed Ali Alabaster Mosqueinside theCitadel of Salah El Din. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to exploreKhan El Khalili, Cairos old bazaar. Then we move on toCoptic Cairoto visit theHanging Church,Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara,Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferredBack to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Two Days Tour In Cairo,Pyramids And The Old City
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Private Two Days Tour In Cairo,Pyramids And The Old City
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip