Uncover the magic of Balinese culture during this private full-day trip to Ubud. A friendly local guide will serve as your driver and work with you to include your preferred stops on the itinerary. Shop for handicrafts at the traditional Mas Village, learn about important local industries at rice terraces and a coffee plantation and get up close and personal with wildlife at the Ubud Monkey Forest. To ensure a hassle-free experience, hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour full-day private trip to Ubud begins in the morning, when your expert local guide greets you at your hotel in Bali. Because this is a private tour, your guide can change parts of the tour to include some of your preferred destinations.
The real adventure begins just outside the city at the breathtaking Tegenungan waterfall. This picturesque natural wonder is hidden in the jungle and is perfect for exploring. Next, head off to the traditional Mas Village to marvel at wood carvings crafted by locals. Learn about the archeological discoveries made at the Elephant Cave before stopping to buy lunch in a nearby market, located in the middle of a rice field. In the afternoon you’ll have the chance to walk amongst the primates at the Monkey Forest, shop for souvenirs at Ubud’s traditional market and visit the historic Ubud King Palace.
Depending on your preferences, you might choose to visit a nearby coffee plantation for a cup of Luwak, the most popular kind of coffee grown in Bali. This variety is made with partially-digested coffee cherries eaten by the jungle-dwelling Asian palm civet.
This tour also give you chance to visit the rice terrace at Tegalalang village. There you can see an amazing rice field view with its natural beauty. You can do a short trekking down to the rice field to interact with the local farmers. Your guide will return you to your hotel in Bali after your day of adventure.
Please note: If you are staying in Southern Bali, there will be some time to stop at Jimbaran bay where you can enjoy a romantic dinner (at own expense) along the shores of the bay. Due to semi-flexible nature of tour, additional fees/entrance fees may be required for optional sites not indicated on itinerary and payable on-the-spot.
Inclusions for Private Ubud Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ubud Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to optional sites
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.