Private Ubud Tour With Tanah Lot Sunset - BaliWrite a Review
See the best of Ubud and its surrounding attractions on this full day private tour with sunset at Tanah Lot temple. You will be shown the best sights of Ubud as you explore the art and cultural centre of Bali. You will also hear the true story of Ubud. On this tour you will visit a traditional market, Ubud Palace, a monkey forest, Balinese house compound, Batuan Temple, art villages and Tanah Lot Temple to see the amazing sunset.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This tour takes you to explore Ubud’s fascinating culture, country lifestyle, handicrafts, Tanah Lot Temple and Villages. The tour starts by visiting art villages when you are picked up from your accommodation at 9am. You will visit Tohpati Village for Batik Art, Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art, Batuan Village for Painting and Mas Village for Wood Carving Art.
The next destination you will visit is Batuan Village where you will visit a traditional Balinese House Compound to learn about the daily activities of the local, then you will continue onto visit Pura Desa Adat Batuan. It is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture and Balinese ornaments décor throughout the entire temple building including the entrance gate.
It will take about 10-minutes from Batuan Village to Ubud Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses and where the King of Ubud resides and you have chance to buy some souvenir to explore the Ubud art market.
After visiting Ubud it is a 45-minute drive to Tanah Lot Temple where you can witness the amazing sunset views. This temple is claimed to be the work of the 16th-century Dang Hyang Nirartha. During his travels along the south coast he saw the rock-island's beautiful setting and rested there. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism.
Your tour finishes when you are taken back to your accommodation at 8pm.
Inclusions for Private Ubud Tour With Tanah Lot Sunset
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ubud Tour With Tanah Lot Sunset
- All meals and drinks
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.