Private Ubud Tour With Uluwatu Sunset - BaliWrite a Review
OverviewSee the best of Ubud and its surrounding attractions on this full day private tour with a sunset at Uluwatu Temple. You will be shown the best sights of Ubud as you explore the art and culture centre of Bali. You will also hear the true story of Ubud. On this tour you will visit a spring holy water temple, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a Balinese house compound, Batuan Temple and art villages.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
This tour starts by visiting the art villages when you are picked up from your accommodation at 8:30am. You will visit Tohpati Village for Batik Art, Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art, Batuan Village for Painting and Mas Village for Wood Carving Art.
The next destination you will visit is Batuan Village where you will visit a traditional Balinese House Compound to learn about the daily activities of the locals. You will then continue onto visit Pura Desa Adat Batuan. It is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture and Balinese ornamental décor throughout the entire temple building including the entrance gate.
About a 10 minute drive from Batuan village you will reach Pura Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave Temple. Here you will visit the spring holy water temple. There are temple where the Balinese go to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits. Also you can visit the cave, on the cave temple have Several indentations show where meditating priests once sat.
After visiting the Ubud area it is an hour drive to Uluwatu Temple where you can witness the amazing sunset views from the side of the cliff. You will be able to watch the Kecak fire dance which is a traditional Balinese dance performance.
After sunset and you will be driven back to your hotel at 8pm.
Inclusions for Private Ubud Tour With Uluwatu Sunset
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
Exclusions for Private Ubud Tour With Uluwatu Sunset
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ticket for Kecak dance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.