Private Udaipur City Tour Including Boat Ride On Lake Pichola
OverviewExplore Udaipur, City of lakes, on this private full day tour covering the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon ki Badri, Lok Kala Mandal and Pratap Smarak. Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola with a visit to Jagmandir.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby in Udaipur at 9am. Your trip starts with a visit to City Palace which overlooks Lake Pichola. Visit the City Palace Museum before heading to the Shree Jagdish Temple of Lord Vishnu where four smaller temples are surrounded by the main temple.
You will alsovisit the Saheliyon Ki Bari Garden of Maids where you will see Cenotaphs made of marbles.
Around 1pm you will break for lunch at a local restaurant. At 2pm, take a boat ride on Lake Pichola where you will get good views of bathing ghats. Head to the south side of Lake Pichola at Jagmandir Island Palace and visit the museum. Your return boat will drop you off at Boat Point and a vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your hotel around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Udaipur City Tour Including Boat Ride On Lake Pichola
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Udaipur City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private Udaipur City Tour Including Boat Ride On Lake Pichola
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; sleeveless tops and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-day Excursion of Ranakpur Jain Temple from Udaipur
- Private Day-Trip To Ranakpur And Kumbalgarh From Udaipur
- Full-Day Private Tour of Udaipur City Monuments
- Private Day Tour of Kumbhalgarh from Udaipur
- Private Walking Tour: Walk Into the Lives of Udaipur's Artisians
- Private Traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Udaipur