- Morning around 7am, pickup from Colombo hotel and transfer to Udawalawe Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel. (Approximately 04 hours drive from Colombo).
- Once arrived in Udawalawe we suggest that you have lunch in a restaurant recommended by our driver prior to starting of the Safari game drive.
- Your driver will organise you the jeeps and tickets on your behalf.A 4WD open-top safari is the only way to see all the wonders that this protected reserve has to offer and our experienced and knowledgeable nature guides will make this an unforgettable experience.
- Afternoon safari at 3 PM to 6 PM in Udawalawe National Park to see Asian Elephants in their natural habitat and not to forget the other species such as Crocodiles, Spotted Deer and many verities of birds.
- Usually the safari will take 3 to 4 hours and scheduled exit from the park is approximately at 6 pm which is the time we start the return ward journey to Colombo.Transfer back to Colombo (Approximately 4 hours drive from Udawalawe national park) En-route you may stop at restaurant for the dinner(At your own cost)
- After dinner you would transfer to the hotel in Colombo.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 15 Hrs
Departure Time :
7:30 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Colombo, Colombo, Western Province, , Traveler pickup is offered, We pick up from all the hotels in Colombo., ,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewUdawalawe National Park is the best National Park in Sri Lanka. This is a very exciting day trip from Colombo and the drive is approximately four hours from Colombo.During your visit, it is not unusual to see whole herds of adults and young elephants feeding or bathing and playing in the water! In addition to this main attraction, the park is home to many Water Buffalo, Water Monitor, Lizards, Sambar Deer, Monkeys and the occasional Leopard, as well as being an exciting location for Bird enthusiasts.
Know More about this tour
Private, air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking chauffeur guide
Jeep at Udawalawe National Park (if option selected)
Local taxes, parking and highway charges
Lunch (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The personal spending (Tips, Laundry, Mini Bar, Telephone, Internet, Fax etc) Medical Expenses, Insurance, International Flights and Accommodation Excess luggage charges (where applicable) Alcoholic drinks Food and drinks, unless specified Souvenir photos Any other services not specified above Expenses of the excursions and sight seen not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
A significant amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions & pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You Might Also Like
7-Night Private Tour Of Sri Lanka Duration: 8 days
All-Inclusive Private Day Trip To Colombo With Lunch Duration: 8 hrs
Private Cycling Expedition Form Colombo To Negombo Duration: 7 hrs
Full-Day Guided Udawalawe National Park Tour From Waskaduwa Duration: 12 hrs