Private Uffizi Gallery Guided Visit - Florence
OverviewThe"not to be missed" guided visit of one of the most famous Art Galleries in the world, where to admire absolute masterpieces by the greatest Renaissanc artists
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou cant leave Florence without visiting one of the most important Museumsin the world!
Here you can admire, following your passionate private guide, numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, among which the absolute masterpieces: Primavera and Birth of Venus.
The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neo-Platonism aesthetics.
At the end of the tour, you can remain in the museum to explore further at your leisure.
Inclusions for Private Uffizi Gallery Guided Visit
- Private guide forapprox. 2-hour
- Headsets starting from 7participants
- Entrance fees with advanced reservation for the UffiziGallery
Exclusions for Private Uffizi Gallery Guided Visit
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Entrance time will be booked, depending on Museum availability, in the time range specified and subsequently communicated to customers, within 24 hours of booking.
In case of special requests please let us know at time of booking
During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it
You Might Also Like
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour