Private Underground Barrel Cellar Dinners In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany) - Florence
OverviewExclusive Private Underground Wine Cellar at Boutique Winery in Chianti Simply the most amazing dinner venue in all wine country to celebrate the love of food, wine, and great company All inclusive dinner package includes: Pick up directly at your address in Florence or Siena or Chianti wine area Transportation service with English Speaking Driver Time to stop for photos in Chianti Time to explore San Gimignano medieval town and Monteriggioni medieval fortress Private use of the underground barrel cellar Wine tour and tasting at top Estate winery in Chianti Classico Wine Region Enjoy a multi-course winemakers dinner with wine pairing cooked from the award farm kitchen All courses served with wine pairing, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pecorino cheese Return to your address
Know More about this tour
- 3:00 pm Meet your Driver directly at your address
- 4:00 pm Trough the beautiful Tuscany landscape approaching San Gimignano (the famous town of medieval watch towers). Time to climb the Great Tower and taste the famous Gelato World Champion at Antica Gelateria di Piazza.
- 6:00 pm Visit the medieval fortress town of Monteriggioni in the Chianti wine region
- 7:00 pm Private Underground Barrel Cellar Dinners in Chianti Wine Region at boutique winery. Enjoy a multi-course winemakers dinner with wine pairing cooked from the award farm kitchen. Fresh Pasta, tuscany salami, prosciutti, bruschetta, extra virgin olive oil, truffle oil, balsamic vinegar, pecorino cheese. Wine Tasting: Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Brunello from Montalcino, Vernaccia, Vinsanto
- 10:00 pm Return to your address
Inclusions for Private Underground Barrel Cellar Dinners In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany)
- Pick up directly at your address
- Drop off directly at your address
- Transportation service with Driver
- Drive to explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Time to visit San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Dinner inside the barrel cellars at boutique winery
Exclusions for Private Underground Barrel Cellar Dinners In Chianti Wine Region (Tuscany)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour