Private Valpolicella Bike Tour - Verona
OverviewValpolicella is one of the best areas of Verona. It does not only have breath taking views to offer to you but also oil mills where you will learn about the process of production of olive oils. The Porta Vescovo Gate is one of best examples of magnificent architecture. Ride through beautiful streets of Verona as you absorb your Veronese experience completely.
- See the magnificent Porta Vescovo gate
- Visit to small family-run oil mill producing olive oils.
- Experience unparalleled views of Valpolicella hills and villages.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at Castelvecchio in central Verona and put on your helmet and hop on your bike. Then, set out on
your small-group tour, following your local guide out of Verona through the Porta Vescovo gate, one of the ancient city
gates. As you leave the city behind, pedal into a safety cycle-path and admire the countryside and the relaxing
overview of Valpolicella hills. Continue past leafy olive groves and vineyards, following roads without traffic. Stop
whenever you wish to take photos, and on route, hear interesting facts from your guide about local olive farming and
olive oil making. After a while, stop at a gorgeous small family-run oil mill producing olive oils. Meet the producer host
and tour the mill where the oil is produced. Feeling rested, continue on your bike through more of Valpolicella hills and
villages. After few photo-stop, return to the original start point, where your tour finishes. If you wish, mark the end of
your tour with a Spritz, the local aperitif (own expense), in a Osteria before saying goodbye to your guide.
Inclusions for Private Valpolicella Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tour escort/host
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Oil mill visit
- Olive oil tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan with Hotel Pickup
- Valpolicella Full-day Vespa Tour and Wine Tasting
- 2-Hour Segway Historic Tour in Verona
- Verona Segway Tour
- Wine Tasting Experience and Guided Tour at Villa Mosconi Bertani in Verona
- Small Group Lake Garda Trekking Tour with Lunch at a Local Family Farm