Private Vegan Food Experience On Scooter - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewDiscover the ultimate vegan experience in the city with its unique cultural twist and explore the best neighborhoods through our complete guided tour delivered by the local guides. Designed for the avid foodie, this extraordinary vegan food tour features a tantalizing, cultural-inspiring journey to the very heart of Vietnam, offering you an unforgettable vacation experience like no other. You will experience 6 mouth-watering dishes, learn and try grilling banana girdle- cakes with locals at the biggest flower market. Visit the place where Thich Quang Duc monk burned himself for protesting the persecution of Buddhists by the South Vietnamese government then go to a big pagoda where is keeping the heart of Thich Quang Duc. We will ride deep into the the real Saigon to see the real life of local people, learn about their culture. This fantastic epicurean adventure boasts a myriad of spectacular sights, exotic culture, mouth-watering cuisines.
Know More about this tourWell greet you at your accommodation at 17:30 and depart right away on back of our motorbikes to immerse yourself in the insane traffic. The only thing that really stands between you and some awesome vegan food is the daily-dice-with-death traffic situation which is often at ridiculous speeds.
Our first stop is in District 3, a hip new spot with relaxed, historical environment all around. Here youll kick the tour off with a famous story of a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself for protesting the persecution of Buddhists by the South Vietnamese government. After learning about history of the Saigonese, we will head up to a local vegan restaurant, a tranquil spot combined with a nostalgic vibes, where youll savor the fresh dishes like Vermicelli noodles with Fried Spring Rolls served by vegan "fish sauce".
Coming over District 3 to visit the old apartments and explore insight of local neighbourhoods then going off-the-beaten path and diving into Saigons deep-rooted culture visiting a true maze of the biggest wholesale flower market. You will have an authentic local experience in hidden alleys by grilling banana girdle- cakes. Dont get too comfy among the cushions as weve got to hurry to experience the highest pagoda of the city "Viet Nam Quoc Tu" located in quiet space with its spectacular architectures before closing! From there, well cross the road to the most famous restaurant of Saigon to sample vegan food fares. At the peak of culinary innovation, let your senses run wild with 3 carefully planned Vietnamese dishes featuring sustainable ingredients and sip on your old-fashioned water or vegan beer.
Ride to District 5 and pass the local streets of the night life. Go along the Saigon River in District 4 - The perfect time to cross the bridge to Saigons bustling night scene. After getting a welcoming breeze from the back of the bike, well finish you off with a sweet treat like either smoothies or a dish of fresh fruit with yogurt.
Inclusions for Private Vegan Food Experience On Scooter
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off either at your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 or at the Opera House
- Transportation by motorbikes, including fuel and a high -quality, open-face helmet
- All food and drinks at each restaurant
- Local tour guide and insight
- Free photographer!
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Accident insurance
- Fun times!
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Vegan Food Experience On Scooter
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your local guides
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour in Ho Chi Minh City by Motorbike
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days