Private Verona Cooking Class
OverviewOn this tour, you will learn about the local cooking secrets of the Veronese. In this amazing cooking class, you will not only learn how to make famous Italian appetizers but also tricks to make one of the most sought after Italian desserts- Tiramisu. Remember to have a healthy appetite before you come and all ingredients will be waiting for you to be cooked with your own personal touch.
- Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine!
- Learn about the simplicity and authenticity of Italian cuisine, cooking and dining.
Know More about this tour
Meet your Italian chef at Porta Borsari, the ancient roman gate in the hearth of Verona, then head inside your venue
for your 3.5-hour Italian cooking class. The experience takes place in a beautiful cooking school inside one of Verona's
historical buildings. All equipment and ingredients are provided, so all you have to do is come with an appetite and
eagerness to learn the secrets of Italian cuisine! Your instructor will teach you about the simplicity and authenticity of
Italian cuisine, cooking and dining. What makes Italian food so good? It's all about using fresh, high-quality
ingredients and basic cooking techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the food; you don't need a great deal of
effort to create a delicious Italian meal. Make several tasty and healthy dishes including hand-made fresh pasta,
bruschetta (tomato-topped grilled bread). Top it off with a classic Italian dessert, tiramisu, a sponge cake laced with
liqueur and coffee and layered with cocoa and sweet mascarpone cheese. Everything is made from scratch, and your
passionate chef will help you every step of the way. Once everything is finished, sit down together at the table and
savor your meal with a glass of local Valpolicella wine. At the end of the class you’ll be given a booklet with the day's
recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
Inclusions for Private Verona Cooking Class
- Expert italian chef
- Meal and Recipe book
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.