Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour
OverviewThis private walking tour starts at the very heart of Vilnius - the Valley of Shventaragis and finishes at the miraculous image of the Madonna in Gate of Dawn.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this private tour, you will see all of the main symbols of the city, architectural and historical landmarks and other interesting objects of present life in the city and its citizens as well as places which big groups can't visit.
This private walking tour starts at the very heart of Vilnius - the Valley of Shventaragis and finishes at the miraculous image of the Madonna in Gate of Dawn. On this road you will see the most famous symbols of Vilnius:
- Vilnius Old Town
- Gediminas Tower
- Castle Hill
- Hill of Three Crosses
- Vilnius Cathedral (Arkikatedra Bazilika)
- Presidential Palace
- Vilnius University
- Sts. Johns' Church (Sv. Jonu Baznycia)
- Gediminas Avenue
- St. Anne's Church
- Bernardine Church
- St. Michael's Church (Sv. Mykolo Baznycia)
- Mickevicius Memorial Apartment-Museum
- Statue of Adam Mickiewicz
- Artworks on Literatu str
- Signatory's House (Signataru Namai)
- Map of the Ghetto
- Church of the Holy Mother of God (Skaisciausios Dievo Motinos Cerkve)
- Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit (Staciatikiu Sv. Dvasios Cerkve)
- Orthodox Church of St. Paraskeva (Pyatnickaya)
- Amber Museum-Gallery
- St. Casimir's Church (Sv. Kazimiero Baznycia)
- Holy Trinity Church and Basilian Gate
- Church of St. Theresa
- Gate of Dawn
- Subacius Hill
- Artillery Bastion (Basteja)
Inclusions for Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.