Private Vinh Long And Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewSee the picturesque flat rice fields and witness the daily activities on the Cai Be floating market. Wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation where you will also enjoy the traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourAfter pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, we will depart for Cai Be by car or van. The driver will take a moment to stop while you take photos in Tan An town, which overlooks the picturesque flat rice fields. Upon arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trade fruit and many other commodities. Then, wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long to make your return to your Ho Chi Minh City accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Vinh Long And Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Lunch: Traditional elephant eared fish, fruit, and honey tea
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/person)
Exclusions for Private Vinh Long And Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.