Private VIP Cooking Class In Villa - Verona
OverviewIn this class you will not only learn how to cook some Italian food and also have an authentic Italian experience. You will visit a villa which will give you a feel of old Italian architecture. On this tour, you will learn how to cook some appetizers, main course and famous desserts. Also feel like a local as you try out some famous Amarone Wine along with your food.
- VIP Cooking Classes in villa.
- Visit of the Villa and its garden.
- Explore the wine cellars and finally sample up to three glasses of the estate’s different wine varietals, including the most famous Amarone wine.
Know More about this tour
Meet your chef at 10am at the Villa, which is very close to the central of Verona, easy to arrive by taxi. Start by
discussing the daily menu with your fellow food lovers. You’ll make some traditional Italian dishes. Dishes will vary
slightly according to the season and ingredients available, but you can typically expect to prepare bruschetta, different
pastas such as tagliatelle or ravioli made from scratch, plus fresh pasta sauces and a dessert. Put on your supplied
apron and set to work following the provided recipes. As you prep, get helpful tips from the chef and gain valuable
insights into local culinary traditions and techniques that you can use to impress family and friends back home. With
your meal ready, take a seat at the communal table and savor your finished dishes in the company of your fellow
cooks. Other than the cooking class, you will also have a guided visit of the Villa and its garden. Frescos, paintings,
architectonic details and furnishing lead the visitor through the centuries, in a journey through art. Explore the wine
cellars and finally sample up to three glasses of the estate’s different wine varietals, including the most famous
Inclusions for Private VIP Cooking Class In Villa
- Expert italian chef
- Recipe book
- Villa and winery visit
- Wine tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.