Private VIP Group Tour Of Atlanta
OverviewWe have designed a VIP tour to take in the best sight and sounds of Atlanta, enjoy tour of city hot spots, fine dining, and shopping at the upscale The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. This is the prefect getaway for fun and excitement for the family, girls weekend or romantic get away. Tour comes with a private driver, concierge/guide. We plan and organize your special VIP tour for you prior to your arrival, allowing you to enjoy your vacation. We also offer a nighttime version of this tour which includes cocktails.
Know More about this tour
Your tour comes with private driver and concierge/guide. Tour is 5 hours. Tour begins with pick-up at your hotel or airport. Atlanta is the perfect mix of southern charm, urban hip and luxury. We tour Atlantas Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead area which gives you the perfect overview of the City. Next up we stop at Buckhead which is the Beverly Hills of Atlanta. The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, Buckhead is the premier choice for fashionable shopping. You dine at Southern Art, upscale Buckhead dining, located at the InterContinental Hotel. The menu at Southern Art is a blend of chef Art Smiths Southern cooking heritage and a strong vow to serving traditional classics prepared with his light, contemporary approach. Implementing farm-to-table and local cooking.For ten years ChefSmith became the personal, day-to-day chef to Oprah Winfrey.
Inclusions for Private VIP Group Tour Of Atlanta
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Lunch or Dinner depending on the Tour selected
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private VIP Group Tour Of Atlanta
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.