You will cruise out of the Puerto Aventuras Marina and head north for about an hour to the sheltered In-Ha reef. There, calm, crystal
clear water offers you a great spot to snorkel with turtles and colorful, tropical fish while your on-board bartender serves snacks, beer, wine, bottled water, and other refreshments or cocktails from the VIP premium bar.
You can also enjoy the included bottles of Met Chandon champagne.
While you snorkel, your own private chef will prepare the first course of your meal, which you can enjoy in the fly bridge lounge area
at your convenience. Next, head south to La Bocana with its calm, chest-deep water. Here, you may continue to swim, snorkel, or relax on board while enjoying refreshing ice cold drinks prepared by your on-board bartender. Your private chef will then serve the rest of your meal, which you can enjoy with beer, wine or other beverages and cocktails.
If you enjoy fishing this is the perfect tour for you - Your catch will be prepared on-board with the chefs secret family sauce.
The open bar includes the following types of alcohol:
- Don Julio Tequila
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Whiskey
- Matusalem Gran Reserva 18 years Rum
- 5 bottles of Veuve Clicquot or Mot & Chandon champagne.
- Red and white wine
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and juice
- Japanese fusion menu
- Skewers with pineapple, jicama, chile and lime
- Seafood and vegetarian sushi
- Seafood and mango salad with lime
- Mango shots with passion fruit and tequila
- Italian fusion menu
- Caprese skewers with Oaxaca cheese and balsamic vinegar dressing
- Ceviche with fish
- Vegetarian or roast beef paninis with vinegar and fine herbs
- Sweet shots with strawberries and Malibu
- International menu
- Carrot, cucumber and celery crudits served with yogurt and cucumber dip
- Shrimp skewers with sweet and sour salsa
- T-bone, Rib eye, New York and chicken barbecued and served with vegetables
- Chocolate brownies
- El Mexicano menu
- Shrimp cocktail
- Fresh tuna salad with mixed salad, tortilla chips, cucumber and jicama
- Grilled chicken and arrachera skewers served with "pico de gallo", guacamole and stuffed jalapeos with goat cheese
- Corn bread with sweet milk