Private Wai-O-Tapu : Lady Knoxs Geyser : Champagne Lake : Polynesian Spa Or Agrodome Shore Excursion - Tauranga
OverviewCombine two of Rotorua's most popular attractions on this full-day Private Charter shore excursion, from the Port of Tauranga.Visitthe infamous Lady Knox Geyser which regularly erupts every day at 10:15AM. After which Discover Wai-o-tapu ! New Zealands most colourful volcanic area with the opportunity to experience ageothermal wonderland of volcanic activity, thousands of years in the making.In the afternoon you can choose one of the attractions below to visit. Your group can split between each attraction.The Polynesian Spa Resort! Visit an internationally acclaimed spa facility, so you can pamper yourself in hot mineral pools, Enjoy this unique lakefront thermal spa experience - offering a wonderful fusion of relaxing hot mineral spring bathing.The Agrodome Farm show, guaranteed to have you laughing with the antics performed on stage by the farm animals.
Know More about this tour
After leaving the Port we take in the sights of Mount Maunganui with a drive along one of the best beaches in New Zealand.After leaving the coastline, we head into the lush countryside, and our to your way to Rotorua, passing lakes and forests, and seeing the first hint of the geothermal area you are heading to.First venue the Lady Knox Geyser! At10.15am each day there is the opportunity to learn the history and mechanics of the Lady Knox Geyser during a presentation by an informed guide in a natural amphitheatre. Itprovides a unique opportunity to see a geyser in eruption to heights of 10 to 20 metres. After which a short journey to Wia-o-tapu geothermal wonderland to experience volcanic activity, thousands of years in the making, Wai-O-Tapu is considered to be New Zealands most colourful and diverse geothermal sightseeing attraction. You are introduced to a uniquely different natural landscape the key to what you see lies below the surface one of the most extensive geothermal systems in New Zealand.Thenature of the reserve being an active volcanic area with undulating terrain.
After leaving Wai-o-tapu your group has the choice to visit either the Polynesian Spa (guests over 14 years only), or the Agrodome Farm Show. Your group may split up for the afternoon taking advantage of the different attractions on offer.
The Polynesian Spa is a geothermal bathing and soul soothing retreat. Renowned for its healing waters and decadent therapies, discover why people have flocked to these waters since the 1800s. Here you can experience the private elitefacilities of the Polynesian Spas geothermal hot mineral waters, which are sourced from two natural springs and feed into 28 hot mineral pools. The Priest Springhas slightly acidic water which relieves tired muscles, aches and pains. The Rachel Springis a source of alkaline water, which features the antiseptic action of sodium silicate nourishing the skin. It was historically said that those who bathe in the waters of the Rachel Spring are blessed with ageless beauty.
TheAgrodome - Get ready for a fun-packed time of entertainment and education for the whole family the legendary Agrodome Farm Show! Youll hear amazing facts and have a few laughs as youre introduced to 19 breeds of sheep. Then, witness a live sheep shearing demonstration and a fun sheep auction with bidding from the floor and audience participation.But the animal stars are not just sheep. The remarkable farm dogs will amaze you, as they demonstrate their ability to respond to commands and keep those sheep (and ducks!) in line! If a hands-on experience is what you want, jump up on stage for the opportunity to feed the baby lambs or even hand-milk a cow! After the show you can visittheFarmyard Nursery,which is home to the cutest baby animals who are available for cuddles and photos all year round!
Inclusions for Private Wai-O-Tapu : Lady Knoxs Geyser : Champagne Lake : Polynesian Spa Or Agrodome Shore Excursion
- All entrance fees are included
- Cold bottled water
- Driver/Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Viator brokerage fee
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Wai-O-Tapu : Lady Knoxs Geyser : Champagne Lake : Polynesian Spa Or Agrodome Shore Excursion
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Guests must be 14 years or over to enjoy The Polynesian Spa
The Lady Knox's geyser erupts everyday at 10.15am every morning (if your cruise ship arrives later than 7.45am you may miss the eruption at 10.15am).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Skyline Rotorua from Tauranga
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Sightseeing Tour from Tauranga
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet, Rotorua & Hellsgate-Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights with Te Puia - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Whakarewarewa Maori Village - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Hellsgate - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Tauranga Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion