Private Walking Photo Tour Of Kobe With A Photographer
OverviewThis packed photo tour will start at Higashi YuenchiPark andthe surrounding downtown city area including a visit to the Kobe City Museum, Motomachi areaandthe Motomachi Shopping Street. Then off tovisit Kobe's famous Chinatown.The photo tour will continue to Kobe's Harborland and finally to the iconic Kobe Port Tower. Park, city, harbor-side and shopping district backdrops will all be represented in the photos! This is a wonderful opportunity to be with a local photographer andexperience numerous partsof what the city has to offer.
Know More about this tour
This half-day tourbegins at the beautifulHigashi YuenchiPark where photos will be taken with the backdrop of the park and the surrounding downtown city area including a visit to the Kobe City Museum. Afterward, the historic Motomachi area of Kobe will be explored all the way through the Motomachi Shopping Street. Next,a visit to Kobe's famous Chinatown will offer wonder opportunities to experience local culture and get great photos all at once! Finally,the photo tour will continue to Kobe's Harborland and end atthe iconic Kobe Port Tower.
This tour includes a photography service from a professional photographer with 10 years of experience in the industry.Your experienced guides/photographers will guide you around the sights and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed. This service is for any group of people from friends, individuals, couples and families, as well as for engagement photos/ceremonies.
Your Native English-speaking and/or Arabic-speaking photographers/guides will preserve your unforgettable memories. At the endof your tour, unedited JPEG photo data on an SD Card will be handed to you. You'll be able to document your exciting trip with beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
Inclusions for Private Walking Photo Tour Of Kobe With A Photographer
- Professional private photographer/guide
- Native English-speaking or Arabic-speaking guide
- Free Wifi
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Photo Tour Of Kobe With A Photographer
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual photographer/guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Maximum of 6 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.