Copenhagen, known as the Nordic pearl, invites you to get acquainted with its palaces and islands during this 3,5 hour walking tour! Plunge into the fairytale like atmosphere of this maritime city full of waterfront streets, castles and historic buildings. Anticipate to see such Copenhagen attractions, as the Tivoli Gardens, Stroget, Hojbro Square, Kongens Nytorv, Amalienborg Castle, Little Mermaid and many others!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Get ready to meet your professional guide at the lobby of your hotel /cruise ship terminal at the appointed time. You are free to make your walking tour as flexible as possible telling your guide your preferences in sightseeing before the beginning of your tour. Learn about the Danish lifestyle, traditions, customs and history of their country with the help of your knowledgeable guide.
One of the top city sights that you should definitely explore is the wonderfulTivoli Gardens,the best amusement park in Copenhagen, andtheTown Hall Square,the heart of the city. Enjoy a refreshing walk along the pedestrian street named Stroget which is known as the longest and most delightful car-free walking area in the world. During this pleasing stroll you will pass by Hojbro Square, in the center of which an equestrian statue of Absalon is located. Feel free to taste local specialties and make purchases in this area.
After some free time for a light snack and shopping, proceed your walking tour with Kongens Nytorv, the largest city square, and then stroll in the direction of Nyhavn district. An old harbor once inhabited by brassy sailors is today an elegant canal with delightful boats and swans calling it their home. The unparalleled atmosphere of Nyhavn has made it a popular coffee shop and adesired entertainment spotin the city.
Catch the royal spirit of Denmark by beholding the exteriors of the Amelienborg Castle where the Danish Royal Family resides. Make a photo stop near the symbol of the city, the Little Mermaid, which you can find on the rock by the waterside at theLangeliniepromenade.
Your guide will be glad to present an idea of Danish royal heritage and modern design to you during this tour. You are welcome to explore the city on your own after the tour.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Best Of Copenhagen
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3,5 hour walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Best Of Copenhagen
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (NO inside visits are included. If you wish to enter Tivoli gardens, for example, then you're responsible for paying for your own ticket)
- Port pickup and drop-off (when starting from the cruise port, transportation to city center is not included in the tour price. If the client wants that the guide picked him up at the port - there's an extra charge for that)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers because children occupy a seat in a vehicle
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Port pickup and drop-off is not included (when starting from the cruise port, transportation to city center is not included in the tour price. If the client wants to be picked up at the port - there's an extra charge for that)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Copenhagen Canal Tour
- Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Bus And Boat
- Small-Group Copenhagen City Walking Tour
- Culinary Experience Tour
- Small-Group Photo Bike Tour Of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Copenhagen Canal Tour With Skip-the-Line Entry To Tivoli Gardens
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport To Malmö City
- Copenhagen Bike Tour
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour From Copenhagen