Private Walking Tour City Of London
OverviewOn this fun and informative 3-hour walking excursion through London, you'll explore the warren of streets that make up the City of London. Visit sites like St Paul’s Cathedral and London Bridge and Tower Bridge, as well as famous locations such as the Tower of London – a where many tyrants and politicians met their deaths. Explore this cutting-edge metropolis that remains a landmark of tradition.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central London at your hotel and set off on an entertaining walking tour of the City of London. Catch a double decker bus. Then stroll along cobbled alleyways to reach the Strand and Fleet Street, home of Britains national newspapers until the 1980s.
Continue on to St Pauls Cathedral, Londons highest point for more than 1,400 years. Rebuilt after the Great Fire of London, St Paul's has hosted many national events including the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer. Stroll through London's oldest district while learning more about catastrophic events like the Great Fire that reshaped the city, or the plague that killed a third of Londons population. Cross famous Millennium bridge and visit Borough Market, Southwark Cathedral, Golden Hinde II Sir Francis Drake's Famous Galleon.
Conclude your tour with a stop by London Bridge station. Learn how Tower of London, 11th-century stronghold of William the Conqueror became a palace, prison, and gruesome execution place, and hear tales of prisoners like Anne Boleyn Henry VIII's unfortunate second wife who met her end there in 1536. Your tour ends atcenter of London.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour City Of London
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour City Of London
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea